Monday, August 29, 2011

Decisions, Decisions Unit 1

Welcome to Economics, it's great to have you in class.  My name is Mr. Ellsberg and I will be your Instructor for this class for the 2011-12 school year.  A little about me I am from Astoria, Oregon, I went to the University of Oregon, and also studied abroad in Barcelona, Es. I have worked here at the Web Academy since it's inception in 2009.  I like:
The Outdoors
Travel
Food
Fitness
Books
Enough about me though!  On to your first chapter's assignment for Geography.  Your job is to complete the following by entering the information in the box below the assignment in Odysseyware.
A)  Who is your instructor for this class and what is his phone/email?
B)  When you buy something what goes into that process? ie, size, comfort, taste, where it came from, how close it is to your home, ext.
C)  I want you to watch the TED video below then write about which of the 5 ways of well being you do already, then about which you could improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment