Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Mentor Meetings

Hey Men-tees,
I hope that your break went well and you got some much needed rest, and for some of you some time to catch up in your classes. It is time to meet with your mentors, for my students you need to contact me to set up a meeting with a parent (required) for the month of January ASAP! You have until the last week of this month to turn in all required work! Many of you are close to finished with the coursework for your classes, and that's awesome, but a few of you need to do some extra work to catch up.

High school students need to sign up for next quarter classes. So check with your mentor today to see what electives that you have available!



I'm looking forward to our meeting. I am available for meetings after 9-4 Monday through Thursday. I can make off campus visits Wednesday 9am-4pm, though those fill up quickly. Please email me back ASAP so that I can put you on the calendar!
Mr. Ellsberg

No comments:

Post a Comment